Managing your slides
Slide and case handling
• Click on the My Cases and Slides link
• If you have at least one slide you can attach to a case
• Click on the Add Case link, after you can add text informations (descriptions) about the slide or slide group
• You can upload digital image also. (.jpg or .png format) e.g. macro image of the organ, X-ray photo...etc.
Set Public/Private cases and slides
If you do not want to share your case or slide, set the Public state "no". You can share them only via Teleconsultation.
How to upload slides?
• Please download the latest release of the Pannoramic Viewer.
• Press the Connect to Teleconsultation Server button
• Type the Address, User name and Password
• Go to Local area and choose the slide
• Choose with right mouse button Upload to Teleconsultation Server
• Press the Start upload button
After the process the slide will apear on the User menu
How to download slides?
• Please download the latest release of the Pannoramic Viewer
• Open the slide from PathoNet
• Click at Edit -> Save slide on the menu bar
• Press the "Save" button (after browsing file destination)
• The process will started